We LOVE our leggings for Fall but your denim may need a little attention. You will know if you are in need of a denim do-over if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you currently own more than 6 pairs of denim but you keep on wearing the same ones over and over?
- Do you currently have just one shade of denim?
- Have you pulling from the same stack of denim for more than 3 years?
Denim is a wardrobe staple that you count on season to season so it may be the perfect time to refresh and renew this timeless bottom. Your figure flattering, favorite pair of jeans can be cuffed, worn long and with a variety of different shoes that range from tall boots to flat shoes and everything in between. Fall fashion means that you can find all different types of denim to suit your shape and your personality. You can easily find boot cut, straight leg, skinny jeans or boyfriend styles that are offered in all shades of blue from a light or bleached wash to a medium or dark wash. So, how do you begin this refresh process? I like to keep it simple because having great style is effortless and easy with the right pieces.
- Begin by purging the denim you don’t wear and get real about which ones you really LOVE! You should ONLY WEAR THE ONES YOU LOVE! Life is too short, love how you look EVERYDAY, this is the goal.
- Purchase 3 new pairs of denim that fits and flatters your shape TODAY. 1) a dark boot cut pair 2) a dark straight leg pair 3) a pair of light boyfriend jeans. My favorites updates come from the GAP, their 1969 denim offers a variety of styles and fit for every shape and its affordable!
- Create your own mannequin! Get ideas on how to mix up your denim looks by paying attention to what you admire. Take a look on Pinterest and see what denim outfits inspire you. Do you like to layer, do you like to dress up with leather pieces and great boots? Do you prefer to mix and match your weekend wear? Perhaps you can try having fun with a fabulous army color jacket, ivory knit sweater, great scarf and brown riding boots? Well, the point is – your style options are endless!!!
Your true style begins evolving NOW, enjoy creating looks that you love. YOU are the woman you admire!
Yours in style,